Asia Pacific Aid Programs Incorporated (APAP) is an international non-profit registered in May 2016 with the Philippines Securities and Exchange Commission (registration No. CN201608664 and tax ID 009-283-547).
Our head office is in Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, The Philippines.
Long Experience in the Region:
APAP personnel have more than a century of experience with major development banks and international organizations, with responsibilities including:
- Design & management of large international development programs
- Project implementation & operations (across Asia Pacific)
- Program financial architecture & project finance
- Procurement & contracting
- International law & institutional organization
- Monitoring, reporting & evaluation
APAP Senior Management:
APAP’s senior management team have global experience with the World Bank, Asian Development Bank, HSBC, Citibank, CalPERS, JP Morgan, and many other leading institutions in international banking, development finance, institutional fund management, private equity, corporate governance, and law.
We always take a business-like approach to aid programs, integrating private sector partners and incorporating revenue generating activities so that projects can be as financially sustainable as possible after an initial grant-funded start-up period.
APAP Operations Team:
APAP’s operations team has strong program management, financial analysis, research, systems development & data management capacities with experience in:
- Program design
- Fund management
- Project preparation & development
- Analysis & evaluation
- Reporting to the highest international standards
Beyond our internal resources, we can call upon more than 2,000 technical experts in our network, with experience in all development sectors and all Asia Pacific countries.